This is inspired by a recipe I had done before from one of my cookbooks. The ingredients are not the same as the original and were modified to include green peppers. The plum tomatoes and cucumber are from my garden. What’s unusual about this salad is how it chills against spicy food. Huge contrast when eaten with my eggplant curry with a tabasco pepper. The chilling also is enhanced by refrigerating the salad after finished. One thin that may anger some people is the olive oil. For the anti-olive oil people the 2 tbsp of olive oil might be too much olive oil. Might mess up your O6 levels…
- 2 green peppers
- 1 cucumber
- 6 plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1 tbsp corriander powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil for a dressing to form.
- Peel cucumber. Cut lengthwise
- Cut tops and bottoms off of tomatoes.
- Cut tops and bottoms off of green peppers.
- Remove pepper seed pithe and cut pepper into smaller pieces.
- Add each ingredient to chopper in small amounts. Chop into small pieces as shown.
- Add all chopped ingredients to a large bowl.
- Add seasonings and oil.
- Mix than refrigerate for at least 2 hours.