I found this seasoning at whole foods. Its a combination of sumac, seasame seeds, salt and thyme. It goes exceptionally well with olive oil. I don’t have pictures of the recipe since we ate most of it and it was a quick thrown together one.
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 2-3 tbsp Marrakesh Za’atar seasoning
- 12 oz Tomato paste (make sure only ingredient is tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Poke holes into the spaghetti squash at equidistant intervals to let out steam.
- Place whole squash in a tray of water and either microwave or oven and bake for about 40-60 minutes. Turn the squash once per side.
- Cut squash in half and fork out the seeds. Dispose seed into of in a newspaper bag or plastic throwaway bag.
- Fork out squash meat into glass dish.
- Mix all ingredients with the squash.
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes at 375 *F.
- Serve on a elevated tray due to the heat of the glass.