My first attempt at a bruchetta baked grouper. I had this at a restaurant called Hollywood Grill, and it was pretty incredible. I will publish this before its done just to have the ingredients saved though. This is from a recipe on Simply recipes that I modified
- 9 Roma Tomatoes parboiled for a 2 minutes, skinned
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil (could use butter if you want it dairy)+ 3 tbs
- 2 Green Peppers, cut off bottom and top and remove seeds, cut into pieces
- 2 Red Onions, peeled and cut into quarters.
- 6-8 basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cut up ingredients individually in a food processor or manually chopper to about a chunky consistency. Mix all ingrients together with seasoning.
- red pepper (cayenne)
- cajun seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- olive oil or butter if dairy.
- Grouper or Salmon
Combine all ingredients together and apply to fish. For the rub you really just add seasoning to taste, I didn’t measure. Than apply bruschetta on top of that. Fish than should be baked for about 30 minutes at 375 *F. Family liked it will have some pictures up later.